Grant Alter - Struggling Comic Writer

Monday, April 24, 2006

This is it

Well here it is.

I know what you're thinking.
Another blog? What's wrong with this guy?

Well my other blog, www.grantalter.blogspot.com is my personal blog. That's where you can see about my life. Stuff I like, my family, the whole nine.

This blog has a very specific purpose though. This blog is to chronicle the life of a struggling comic writer.
Naturally, this blog won't be uncensored as it is public, but I will try to be as honest as possible.

Not sure if this will be interesting, but a particularly blunt friend of mine suggested that I do this, so I will give it a shot.

This post is your introduction.

This blog will have highs and lows and even slow times.
But hopefully, it will also provide an interesting insight into a career that most people never think twice about, but is astonishingly hard to break into.

Have fun.

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home